sillywillys!

sillywillys!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Pinterest, you are the Devil!

So I jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon awhile ago. I'd had it for quite a long time without actually doing anything, mainly because I really didn't know what I was supposed to be doing with it. Then, one afternoon I played a little and JINKIES BATMAN - I'm totally addicted! I've redesigned every room in our nonexistent house and then decorated all of the walls. I've gotten a whole new wardrobe and a new closet. I've decorated Casey's nursery for baby Rux and let me tell you Shane and I have the most awesome backyard EVER! I've learned so many cool new tricks and activities for the kids. OH MY GOSH it has all around broadened my horizon. BUT the part that sucks, I yet to have my own house to do all of this stuff in!! I keep hoping that when we move this winter things will be different and I can add some flare... now I find myself having trouble waiting for that. I want it and I WANT IT NOW haha.

I'm insanely addicted. Shane was totally making fun of me yesterday, I guess he has a reason to when every sentence starts with "So I learned on Pinterest..." Last night I had to giggle because we were sitting there and instead of the normal couple watching TV together or playing video games, he was playing his dumb Star Wars game and I was pinning ;) It was still pretty cute though because we were so content. We're a sickeningly adorable pair, I must say!

So ...the first step to recovering is admitting there's a problem and I have a problem. I'm a Pinterest junkie! Poor family, when I meet them in February in our new house, it is so on!

No comments:

Post a Comment