sillywillys!

sillywillys!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Update on the Willy's

I realized I haven't updated my blog again, how boring is that?! What's the point of having this thing if I don't share my awesomeness on it?? Life isn't too interesting these days..I mean it is to me but when I think of writing it down, it loses its flare. I'm just about 6 months pregnant and honestly, I love it. I've had one of those perfect pregnancies I think people talk about. Not that I have much to compare it to but I feel great! Minus the recent back pain that sometimes makes sitting down unbearable! And I find myself having a little trouble adjusting to my body's changes annnndd my little Aubrey STILL doesn't have a middle name haha. Other than that, I really like being pregnant. You'd think by now her movements would be old news to me, I mean its been about a month or so that I've been able to feel her moving BUT not nerdy ole me! I can't help but smile or giggle a little when she pushes on me or when some random body part starts poking out. Its amazing to me. This is truly the coolest thing I've ever done.

I'm scared to ever have another baby because it'll likely ruin my lovely experience haha. Or there's always the chance that because she's so good in my tummy, she's going to be hellacious when she comes out. We'll see! I have a feeling she'll be huge. Only because my tummy is so big. Everyone (in person) says I'm small, so maybe its just pictures but still. I've only gained weight in my stomach and boobs (do NOT get me started on that mess, holy guacamole!) And in my mom's pregnancies we were all pretty regular sized, minus Kyle being the odd man out lol. I was almost 10lbs. I really don't want my baby girl being as huge as I was...that sounds so painful! The labor thing is the only part of this I really avoid discussing. I don't wanna go there whatsoever!

Jordyn and Jaiden are still really excited. Jordy still more than Jaiden. She gives Aubrey kisses and hugs, prays for her and says goodbye every morning on her way to school. Sometimes she forgets to give me a hug and only hugs Aubrey! Little turd ;) She asks me everyday if I can still bend over and touch my toes haha, so far so good! I'm glad she's so excited though, I can only hope it stays that way after she's born. Jaiden is still learning the things he can and can't do to mommy and things mommy can and can't do anymore. Overall, I think I'm pretty boring in his eyes! Hopefully I can make up for that a little on our Mommy/Son date this weekend. Its this new thing Shane and I are trying to do, every weekend he has off we're using Saturday as a date day. We'll swap kids and then we'll have a family date and just keep rotating. We've got a lot of brilliant ideas for the family. I can't wait to see how things all pan out!! I think the more settled we get into our lives, the happier we all get. I love this crazy little family of mine =)

No comments:

Post a Comment