To sum it up, 2011 was pretty much the best year of my life! I met Shane and the kids, joined the church, then married Shane, got a raise AND got pregnant! So how in the world is 2012 going to top that?! All I know, is I'm extremely excited to find out!
Its off to an awesome start, I wont lie. We're going on a cruise this month! On the 21st we're headed off to the Bahamas on a Carnival cruise. It will be my very first one so I'm excited! I'm hoping everyone's passport gets in on time so we can venture off on the islands. Its going to be a lovely way to spend my belated birthday =) Thanks mom! Its actually a Christmas present to the family but its around my birthday too so it works out both ways, lucky me! Then when we get back from the cruise we get to find out whether we're having a little boy or a little girl!!!! So pretty much, the month of January is looking like my favorite month this year ;) I'm still hoping for a girl while Shane still wants a boy. We'll see!
Then February comes and that will mark my year anniversary of being in the church!! You know what that means.... TEMPLE TIME! I'm so excited, I can't wait to get my endowments and be a 'real' member of the church!! Joining the church has done so much for me, I can't believe how I've changed. I personally, think its all for the better. I feel at home in the LDS church. Its a great feeling. I'm excited for Shane and I to be sealed together too. I don't think we planned exactly when we're doing that part but after February, its fair game.
Then comes mine and Shane's one year anniversary! Pretty self explanatory there. Time seems to be flying by. And the baby. He/She will be here the end of June. And hopefully I'll be able to make a trip up to Washington to see everyone. That's my plan anyway. I miss it there and I can't wait to meet my little Mason bum ;) Its been too long since I've seen that part of my family, I can't take it anymore!! And theeeenn, we should be heading over to see momma in Germany this coming fall! That will be an amazing trip. I miss her so much.
I guess when the year is written down it looks pretty darn exciting! Maybe it will be just as fun if not more so then last year? Let's get going!! I'm ready and I'm feeling so optimistic about this year. I'm at a good place in my life and I haven't been so happy since... ever =) My biggest worry these days are baby names (which I'm still sucking at lol) ...not too shabby I think!
No comments:
Post a Comment