So Allison is gone, she left Friday when we were all at work and school. I think Duke and I are taking it a little harder than the rest of the household. Jordyn just wants a replacement pet. She told everyone she's getting a cat lol. Goofy kid. Its weird not having Allison around though, oddly quiet and almost.. boring! Duke would definitely tell you its boring. The little guy just lays around now with this look on his face, I know he's mad at me. He's so much like a cat its insane. I think the only time he got really excited yesterday was when a beetle came in the living room. He LOVES chasing bugs around lol, crazy mutt. But at least now he can sleep with the kiddos and not be cooped up in the kennel all day. He's a much better dog when he's by himself, just not as happy =/ He's going to though, here in the next couple of months. He'll be able to play with another puppy soon enough. Till then I guess I just need to spoil him!!
My work schedule changed too! I was working 15 hours a day. And those 15 hours lately consisted of me sitting in the relief van sleeping or wanting to blow my brains out! Now I'm doing a Monday through Friday 8-4.. with a TWO HOUR LUNCH! How insane is that? And even though I've only done it for one day, I actually had stuff to do! It's so much better than being in section looking at people knowing I can't do anything. And you know what else.. I get a holiday weekend! I haven't had one of those since ...well 2.5 years ago! How crazy is that. Shane and I were a little bummed because it takes away from our husband/wife time throughout the week but I think all in all, it'll be much better. Hopefully they just keep him working a day shift cause that will REALLY screw things up.
More changes to come for the Silly-Willy clan.. just you wait =)
No comments:
Post a Comment