My job is so boring! I don't mind being in the Navy, I really don't. In fact, I love knowing exactly what I need to do all the time, where I need to be and most importantly... that I'm getting my paycheck for sure! I just wish I wasn't an MA. Standing 12 hour posts is so lame, especially when nothing EVER happens. Of course, if something does happen we're all totally screwed. But staring at the same body of water for the past two years has me thinking, "Can I really do this for another two?". I have no clue what I'll do when I get out. The thought actually scares me a little but at this point I feel like anything could be more exciting than this. I need to be around people, different people lol. My favorite jobs were when I was leasing apartments or making smoothies. I didn't make a whole lot of money but it was so fun! Hopefully I can find something like that while I work on school too. Something to keep me occupied.
My job is just so mundane. I feel like a loser almost. I never get anything accomplished and it takes up so much time. Its ridiculous. I need something more productive. Now the hard part is figuring out how to change my already 'checked out' mentality so I can last another two years. Or until we get pregnant haha, whichever happens first!
No comments:
Post a Comment